JLC Distribution Program
Wholesale Distribution Services for anyone on any platform!
Here at JLC, we are commited to providing a wide range of products from league of trusted manufacturers. So, why not share the benefits with anyone and everyone who is interested in making extra income? Perfect for first-time entrepreneurs, students, and those who prefer to work-from-home (work at home), by signing up you gain access to unlimited earnings potential.
2. Application Form
- Web-form entry
- Downloadable Form (pdf)
3. How we work
1) Register an account with JLCConcept.com. Choose the products from our catalog to sell.
2) Advertise on your personal website, eBay, Amazon, or any E-Commerce platform of your preference.
3) Once you make a sale, simply order the product from our secure site.
4) We take care of order fulfillment with tracking.
4. What we can offer you as a seller:
- Access to discounted pricing on select products
- $0 Subscription
- 5-20% Discount on reduced priced items
- No minimum order quantity (MOQ)
5. Advantages and disadvantages:
- Less Capital Is Required – The main advantage to dropshipping is that it's possible to launch your own ecommerce store without having to invest thousands of dollars in inventory.With this model, you don't have to purchase a product until a sale is made and paid by the customer.
- Easy to Get Started – Running an ecommerce business is much easier when you don't have to deal with the physical portion of the sale. No need to worry about:
- Managing or paying for a warehouse
- Packing and shipping your orders
- Tracking inventory for accounting reasons
- Handling returns and inbound shipments
- Continually ordering products and managing stock level
- Very Low Overhead – Because you don't have to deal with purchasing inventory or managing a warehouse, your overhead expenses are quite low. In fact, many successful dropshipping businesses are run from a home office with a laptop for less than $100 per month. As you grow, these expenses will likely increase but will still be low compared to those of traditional brick-and-mortar businesses.
- Work From Anywhere – Your business can be more flexible than ever and run from just about anywhere with an internet connection. As long as you are able to communicate with your customers and our support team, you can run and manage with ease.
- Access to a Wide Selection of Products – You do not have to pre-order the items you sell. If it is in our catalogue, you can list if for sale on your website at no additional cost.
- Must follow MAP Policy (Minimum Advertised Price)
- Shipping Costs
- Payment / Credit
- Inventory / Data-feed
- Order Cancellation
- Out of stock Products
- Online Security