3200Lumen LED Conversion Kit for Headlight or Fog Light and even Daytime Running Light/High Beam!
Our new kit gives your headlamps a Cool White (6500K), clean look with 3200 Lumen output and low 1.4 Amp current draw.
- Zero "warm-up" time with brilliant pure white lighting.
- Four side-firing LEDs use your entire headlight reflector, maximizing output.
- No dark spots, uneven beams, or wavy light.
- Copper-threaded heat sink. Without proper cooling, most bulbs only last a quarter of their expected life.
- Weatherproof material and design ensures consistent color and brightness.
- Low Power Consumption. Battery Efficient
- Improved heat control with driver and HeatSink Cooling Fan to ensures your bulbs last
- Waterproof Drivers are CAN Bus ready and operate under a wide input voltage range for a stable output.
- Easy to install - Each it comes with a lifetime warranty, 2 LED headlights with flexible tinned copper braid heatsink, 2 connectors, and 2 drivers. Price per kit.
- Made to replace headlights are made to replace your stock housing and sockets.
- CanBUS Error-Free - In addition, all bulbs are and will work with any vehicle CPU.
- True Plug-N-Play - Sized to perfectly fit your stock headlights and plug directly into your OEM sockets. These bulbs are CanBUS-Ready and will work with any vehicle's computer system without error.
*Please note, some headlights are more difficult to access than others.
High-Power LED Headlights generate some heat, which can be damaging to its circuitry. All JLC LED Headlight Bulbs come with heatsinking options that will protect and extend the life of your headlights. This means that LED Headlights require extra space behind the headlamp in order to function properly. Be sure to check this area under your hood before ordering.
Modular Heat Protection Technology to ensure a maximum 50,000 hr life.
- Manufactured flexible, tinned copper-braided heatsink fits into the area behind your headlamps and efficiently transfers heat away from the LED circuitry.
- This new, exclusive technology features four high-quality flexible threaded copper braids, which solve the problem of hard-to-fit areas that many typical LED headlight heat dissipation methods have.
- The braids can be expanded or contracted to conform to a wide range of headlight housings, while the copper core technology maintains cooler operating temperatures and provides an extra long life.
Bulb Sizes Available:
- H1 (448)
- H8/H9/H11 9145 9140
- 5202 (H16 US)
*Please make sure to confirm your vehicle's headlight or fog light bulb type before purchase.