Sisal Scratch Post with Stylish Fabric Cover Top Very Comfortable. Sturdy base wrapped in soft plush!
5 Reasons Cats Scratch
- Remove old nail sheaths from the claws
- Exercise and tone muscles
- Relieve stress, frustration and boredom
- “Warm-up” for a vigorous play session
- Mark territory
Why a cat scratching post?
- Protect your your couch, table and chairs. To prevent the cat to learn this bad behavior, it is important to give a cat scratching post in the house.
How do I make my cat only scratches the scratching post?
- To ensure that the cat only scratches the cat scratching post, training is very important. Make sure you reward or treat them where the cat wants to work and play. This can be with special treats or food. Reward your cat when he scratches the cat scratching post. Their brains react very strongly to reward!
- This Cat Scratch Pole is bound to keep your Feline satisfied.
- Your cats will be naturally inspired to scratch,they would rather scratch this scratchy post than the furniture.
- You can clean the tower easily with a vacuum cleaner or mild detergent.
- Assembles in minutes! All needed tools and instructions are included.
- Material: Durable High Quality Faux Fur, Natural Sisal Rope
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions: (11.8 x 11.8 x 15 in) / (30 x 30 x 38 cm)
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!